June20 is a creative communications agency that inspires and helps companies and brands to build their strongest possible emotional connection with their audience, using strategy, branding, communication, platforms and marketing.
We’re passionate about creative solutions that spark joy and move brands forward, sharing ideas and knowledge among each other and with our customers. We’re always a team, whether working at home or letting the juices flow at our Ghent and Antwerp workplaces.
As our team of 40+ is growing, we’re on the lookout for a Project Manager to join our team.
What’s the job:
- You receive briefings, think about the best-fit solutions and implement them seamlessly.
- For each challenge, you know which platform, technology, and solution to choose and apply.
- You have a good knowledge of the technical aspects. Above all, you are interested in marketing communication and creating unique customer experiences.
What you can expect:
- You’ll join our Digital Marketing & Platforms team in Antwerp, as you will be involved across our service teams (strategy, branding, communications, PR & content, platforms & technology, digital marketing and media).
- You will be working on various clients from our portfolio such as DHL, XLBoom, Etex, Vondelmolen, Europabank, Goossens and many more.
- You’ll work closely together with a strong team of strategists, graphic designers, web developers, digital creatives, copywriters, and so on.
- On Friday afternoon, we host the June20 Academy which features inspiring training and co-creative team sessions.
What will contribute to you being the right candidate:
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in marketing communication or a similar sector.
- You have very well-developed communication skills (including spotless Dutch & English).
- You can work autonomously and proactively, from the office and remotely.
- You are passionate about what you do and achieve fantastic results together with your team.
- You are a born multitasker and an organisational jack-of-all-trades.
Want to chat about it sometime? Apply here